The Disused Military Depot is the thirteenth level in the game. The Depot has the Janus Marine guards in the area. The guards use the D5K Deutsche weapon, and sometimes they use two of them. The surrounding of the Depot is nothing special, since it is nothing. The surrounding is black, and the sky is a blue/green and black. The Depot uses a black fog as the distant color, making it difficult to see around the place. The main goal of the Depot is to find Alec Trevelyan's train. In other difficulty modes though, you must find the safe key, get the flight plans, destroy the computer network, and destroy the illegal arms cache. Upon completing all of this, get to Trevelyan's train, and complete the Depot level.
- The Depot has no background whatsoever.
- On Agent, you can easily breeze through the Depot without using weapons.
- The hangar that contains the illegal arms cache and computer network, is the only one that has any type of white writing on it.
- When completing the Depot, you can either kill the guards in the train yourself, or go in and watch James kill them in the cutscene.
- The train in the Depot is smaller in height than it is in the real train itself.
- There are no boxes in the train upon completion.
- There is a Rare logo on the brick wall near Trevelyan's train. Rare is the company that made GoldenEye.
- In the illegal arms cache, the KF7 Soviets have no ammo. However, if you equip the empty weapon and enter the train, the ending cutscene will feature James killing the two guards with the KF7.
- If you enter any of the storage buildings and close the door behind you, rather than opening the door and following you, the Janus Marines will take up positions outside and wait for you to emerge, before firing upon you.