Weapons in Level
Equipment in Level
The helicopter that Ourumov stole in Dubai has been traced to a remote Climate Change facility in Severnaya. Although it is claimed not to have military, a distress signal was sent out on the military channels. 007 must investigate what the facility is for.
- Track the Smartphone
- Find Lower Compound
- Avoid the Crossfire
- Infiltrate Lower Compound
- Enter the Bunker
- Find the supply crates (Agent)
- Find the Black Box (007 / 007 Classic)
- Sigmus + Silencer
- Segs 550
- WA2000 + Thermal Scope
- WA2000 + Silencer
- Video Walkthrough: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZsom-juwzI&t=170s
Body armour locations in 007 Classic mode are as follows:
- Next to a case with two WA2000s in the indoor area after the crash site.
Trophies / AchievementsEdit
- Emblem Marksman - Find 20 Janus emblems. If all Emblems so far have been found, will unlock when the first one is destroyed in this level.
Changes, trivia and glitchesEdit
- The Wii version features special "snow" weapons in this mission; a grey Kallos-TT9, a duller Sigmus, and a white-furnished SEGS 550 and WA2000.
- Wii version has 5 weapon crates, Reloaded has 6. The extra case is added behind where Bond spawns after the cutscene with the Bunker and the EMP Blast, followed by Bond blacking out after a helicopter crashes next to him.
- The effect of the GoldenEye satellite firing lasts longer in Reloaded and looks more like a laser is firing at the facility from orbit.
- The debris field for the first plane crash includes at least three wings.
- There is no animation for picking up the Black Box in the Wii version; it simply opens by itself and the objective completes. In Reloaded, Bond picks it up and removes the recorder by hand.
- It is never all that clear why Bond recovers the flight recorder since nobody could possibly have told him to do so.
- In Reloaded a fire escape sign is added to the top of the open metal gate inside the building after the planes. It is not present in the Wii version.
- In the Wii version an MJR-409 fires constantly from a random area of mountainside during the battle between the Janus troops and Russian soldiers;. This does not happen in Reloaded.
- WA2000 indoors has a normal sight in the Wii version, a Thermal Scope in Reloaded.
- A very rare opportunity to fall off the edge of the map is present to the right of the final area; there is no invisible wall here and dropping off the cliff results in instant death. This is either because of a death barrier, or the game realising that the player is out of the skybox (the sky is a box, outside areas are technically indoors) which results in the game killing the player to instantly get them back to where they should be.