- Ourumov's car was intended to appear in this stage, and would have moved through the streets of St. Petersburg.
- There are a large number of unused textures that had to have been intended for this stage. Among them are traffic lights, street signs, street lamps, and a clock.
- There are five unused civilians that were created for this stage. Only three of them were made available to play in multiplayer.
- There are also two additional white car models that are never used in this stage. One is used in Surface 1's "beta hut."
00 Basic PadsEdit
- 00AF: Vehicle (most likely a tank, since it's right next to the existing tank)
- 00B2: Red Car or White Car #3 (around corner from skyway)
- 00B9: Red Car or White Car #3 (outside of archives' lot)
- 00BA: Red Car or White Car #3 (outside of archives' lot)
- 00BE: Red Car or White Car #3 (after blockade near mines)
- 00EA: Road Barrier or Military Jeep (in front of road barrier at blockade)
- 00EE: Road Barrier or Military Jeep (in front of two jeeps)
- 00FD: Russian Soldier (outside of archives)
- 00FE: Russian Soldier (around corner from skyway)
- 00FF: Russian Soldier (around corner from skyway)
- 0100: Russian Soldier (around two corners from skyway)
- 0101: Russian Soldier (around two corners from skyway)
- 0102: Russian Soldier (before blockade)
- 0103: Russian Soldier (after blockade)
- 0104: Russian Soldier (between two blockades)
- 0105: Russian Soldier (next to jeep in archives' lot)
- 0106: Russian Soldier (outside of archives' lot)
- 010A: Ourumov's Car (in front of archives' lot's exit)
- 010B: Russian Soldier (starting alley facing away from Bond, could possibly be something else)
- 0113: Russian Soldier (in same house as Valentin, could possibly be something else)
2710 Advanced PadsEdit
- 272E: Metallic Gate w/ Red Star (archives' lot entrance/exit)
- 0401: Loops forever.
- 0402: When Bond is within 32 units of pad 010A, move vehicle on that pad along path 00. (Ourumov's car)
- 1001: Sets 2328 pad for invalid guard ID's 2C, 2F, 30.
- 1004: Missing. Would have spawned Russian Soldier with ID 2C.
- 1007: Missing. Would have spawned Civilian with ID 2F.
- 1008: Missing. Would have spawned Russian Soldier with ID 30.
- 100A: Checks for civilian deaths, checks for invalid guard ID 2F.
- 00: 0000, 0012, 0016, 0019, 001D, 0025, 0027, 002B (unfinished path for Ourumov's car)
Prerelease Text FileEdit
SubDrag discovered a prerelease Streets text file in Perfect Dark:
- S T . P E T E R S B U R G
- use the stolen tank to chase the car containing natalya. you are up against a time limit