Multiplayer scenarios are special game modes that can be selected from the multiplayer menu. They can add special scoring rules, play conditions, or fix settings to specific values.
Listed here are all the original scenarios in the game, as well as the known user-created scenarios that are available through cheats or hacking.
- The game ends when either the time allotted has past or a certain number of kills achieved.
The Living Daylights (Flag Tag)
- The winner is the player who holds the flag the longest.
- Kills made with the golden gun stay with the gun. The player who holds it gets these points.
- Each player only gets two lives. Last player standing wins.
- One-hit kill mode.
- Two teams compete against each other. Requires either three or four players.
- The player with the longest inning is the victor.
- Scoring is based on accuracy and damage dealt. Headshots net the highest score!