The Soviet Missile Silo is set in Kirghizstan, and is the sixth level of the game. The guards are Russian Infantry guards, and they use the KF7 . The surroundings of the Silo are bland, having gray walls, and dirt walls. Here, Bond has to infiltrate the silo and stop the unscheduled test firings from going ahead. The only way to do this is to plant the Plastiques in all the fuel rooms. After all the objectives are completed, you'll come to a room where General Ourumov is awaiting your arrival. If you can kill Ourumov, he'll drop a Briefcase and a Key. These don't effect the outcome of any objectives or actions in the mission. After you have completed all the objectives, get to the elevator and the fuel room will promptly blow up.
- The Silo was supposed to have you start in a ventilation shaft, where you'd come out and climb a ladder. The vents and pre-sets remain in the games files.
- The Silo originally had an elevator, which was completely taken out of the game.
- There is also a pointless door on a catwalk above. You can't get to this door either.
- If you kill Ourumov and get his Briefcase and Key, nothing happens, only the Key opens a Silo door. Many speculate that this had something to do with a cut objective related to launching the nuke.
- The song SiloX can be heard in multi-player, but only for a short bit of time, since the original song is only supposed to be used for the getaway in the Silo mission.
- No area like the Silo appeared in the GoldenEye movie.
- By switching to Unarmed, the Silo bay doors above the rocket will open. This does not work with the All-Guns cheat, however, because the Unarmed becomes the sniper rifle stock.