Ourumov attempts to make his escape from the Archives in a Humvee, with James hot on his heels in a stolen Russian tank. With the entire Russian military bearing down on him, Bond must move quickly in order to not lose Natalya, his only means of stopping Ourumov's plans.
- Follow the Objective Markers
- Video Walkthrough: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJzv-FmXtwQ&t=175s
Trophies / AchievementsEdit
Changes, trivia and glitchesEdit
- Missiles will chase targets in Reloaded, whereas in the Wii version they will actually anticipate a target's location and intercept it.
- In Reloaded, the barrels of the tank's minigun will not be present until the level begins, and will vanish again at the end of the level.
- The tank controls differently in the two versions; in the Wii version the turret and hull control with the two analog sticks, while in Reloaded the tank's hull can be steered but will automatically attempt to turn towards the direction the turret is facing.
- Reloaded's tank has serious control issues with the hull turning in completely incorrect directions if the turret is rotated more than around 30 degrees off-centre.
- The Hind at the end of the level is invulnerable in the Wii version, while it has conventional health in Reloaded and can be destroyed.
- Even when playing on 007 Classic difficulty, the Tank will still regain health in this mission.